Saturday 11 February 2012


Coincidence or Miracle?


Most of us are atheist, but I have always been into god since childhood. Through this blog I would like to share one of the mind boggling incidents that might put you in dilemma, making it difficult for some of you to judge the situation.

‘My story begins when I lost my three gold rings’. I remember, it was a pleasant evening but my mood was quite unpleasant as I had lost my rings and it gave me a feeling of being irresponsible. I have searched every nook and corner of my house, but couldn’t find it. On one hand I could not tell it to my mom about it, as she would probably become worried (more than me definitely) and reprimand me at the same time. Telling this to dad was just not on the cards for me, so I was left in an impasse position.

After searching whole day, I called up my best friend and she said, “I think you should give it some more time, before letting anyone know about it. Just do one thing, leave it for 2 days and then seek out for it again because sometimes even the thing that is lying before us is not visible, due to disturbed mind.”

From cupboards, to lockers inside it, from drawers to all my accessories boxes, in all my jeans pockets; I did what my friend suggested but unfortunately all her words became vain. It was fourth day past when the rings got lost and now I felt like telling this to mom as she might help me out, though after scolding. Somehow I managed to tell her and the same thing happened which I had a fear of, i.e. an hour long lecture.


It was the seventh day that mom and I have been still looking for it and were exasperated. With this thought my mom and I decided to complete sai satchritra in one complete week, pleasing god to help us and requesting the divine power to give the rings back. We began it on Sunday with some pages being read by me and some by my mom and targeted it to be finished by next Sunday. Amid, we dropped the idea of looking for it till the book was finished.

Miracle: The very day when I was at the last page of that holy book and I was praying really hard with tears in my eyes, pleading before god to return it because it means a lot to me, and only I can realise how my father made it for me, I kept on praying.
And the most unexpected happened, as I finished my prayer, offering petals of roses and jalebi’s to baba ji, a miracle for me had happened. When I was distributing the Prasad to all my family members, one thing struck my mind and that was “GO AND SEARCH FOR IT UNDER YOUR BED”. As soon as I looked for it under my bed and rolled a broom, I found a small pouch containing my three rings. it was UNBELEIVABLE,I has goose bumps and was startled, at that time tears rolls down my eyes, I kept on kissing my mom and my rings, and being really thankful to god..

14 comments:

  1. Even if not visible, God is always around. i think everything around us is something he plans for us but we just do not notice till something big comes across.

    Well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the big thing for me were my rings .:) thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. God really exist and I love God ...and shivani ab to or rings aa gai hogi :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haa aab toh rings hee rings hai lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. dat unseen power always keep on helping us in someway or the other...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all a stage play directed by him, who we call the Almighty. Intended in a way to make you realize the importance of what is valuable and once you get it, he sets everything back to normal.
    I bet you'd never let anything happen to those rings again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I don't believe in god but whats written is very good. People believe in god and have faith in them thats really worth appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. although i m nt dat religious...but still can blv on ur story..nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i truly blieve dat evrythng happens for good :) n m sure dat dz incident wud 've strengthen ur belief in God

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes vishakha i have alwayz been into god and now my belief have become even more stronger :] :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. GOD is always with us, with in our self, and most important our parents are our GOD... As they fulfil all our needs.......

    ReplyDelete