Wednesday 8 February 2012


My passion riding bike…..


Every person has a unique and different passion or they are crazy about some particular thing. My passion is that I just love riding bike; it gives my comfort and a leave a soothing effect on me. I really love riding my bike at point of time, irrespective of the weather conditions. I can’t recall a single day when I didn’t ride my bike, since I have been gifted by my parents, I feel it’s a part of me and I love it the most in the whole world. I still remember the day, I got it as my birthday present when I turned 19, last year, my first look on it “black metallic paint, white textured graphic, 350cc engine (its hell lot of power) twin spark and so much, oh my god its Royal Enfield 350 classic and its really mine, a thanks to mom and dad”. The first ride on it was amazing the sound of it, handling and everything is just great for me it’s the best cruiser bike in the whole world.


Riding it has always been a great experience, people usually show off or flaunt there cribs but for me its totally different, its about going out feeling the wind, feeling the surroundings around me going as far as, I can and no one is around to irritate me or trouble me , only if, I follow the traffic rules which is must especially wearing a helmet which, I never forget, but Delhi is too crowded so whenever, I need a long drive with it, I usually take the Delhi-Jaipur highway as its not crowded and, I can drive freely, most of the times, I am not alone my friend Sagar companies me with his super bike i.e. Honda CBR and we go till Manesar and then head back home.



Whenever, I feel too stressed or sad I just go for a ride with my bike and just like magic, I forget everything its my personal stress buster. With so much attachment comes great responsibilities also like cleaning it every time before riding, taking it for a wash once in two weeks, getting it service at right time. If, I need it so much so, I should also care about it. I feel there is a type of bond between me and my bike.

9 comments:

  1. bro same feelings because we both ride Royal Enfield and really ride is "Royal" as it name says and it's punch line "Made like a gun..runs like a bullet" and it really runs like a bullet.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup bro royal enfield is really a royal cruiser bike.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do not have so much of interest for bike but after reading it i think should have ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sachin bro once a bike rider always a rider and trust me v cant resist bikes.......

      Delete
  4. i dnt know much about bikes... but jo b likha tha padh kar acha laga...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes avantika, i can understand, thk u.....

      Delete
  5. I think everyone around them has their own passion and that's what makes a difference in their life :)

    ReplyDelete