Wednesday 8 February 2012

crashed,bumped and boomed!!!


I dashed into the gate while driving.It was the most hilarious and scariest incident, it was obviously adventitious but the funny part was that I was smiling due to my stupidity until I was brought to reality by my brother. He shouted at me and it was most unexpected as he never gets angry but I can’t blame him as the situation was such, it demanded anger. The first few words came from him were, “what a mad girl you are? If there would have been six people standing in a line, you would have killed them all”. Then I realized the seriousness of the situation after his comment, as before I was thinking to learn driving, one needs to hit something or someone, once for sure otherwise you can’t learn. Funny, I know!!! Don't worry the incident changed my whole thought process.
          
 Now let’s go to flashback, how it happened, I still don’t have a license, but as I am a confident person from birth, I said to my family that I am going to drive all by myself to nearest Cineplex and comeback after having fun. So, my dad protested and detested as I don’t have a license, but as it was my brother’s car, I took it and he thought, that, if I have the confidence of going alone, I must be really good with driving. Probably he should have rethought, now I believe!!! So, I took the car and reversed it perfectly with great enthusiasm and charisma then while driving, my brother asked me to give space to the car behind, that’s it! It was the wrong decision, while I was giving the car behind space to overtake, I dashed into the gate. I dashed because my brother shouted to press the brake and under pressure I pressed the accelerator a lot harder! Though my intelligent brother pulled the handbrake but it didn't work as the car was in gear. I dashed into the gate, there was a boom!!! And I had a crash…
Story after accident, my brother was cool, he didn’t say anything after that remark, dad said the same thing and car went to garage to get repaired and somewhat around a bill of Rs.7500 came at my place and other than that nothing happened. The last thing happened was that I was asked never to drive again, till the time I don’t get license officially!!! A little sad story of mine ends here… it hurts!!!

10 comments:

  1. :p...sometime being confident may also become stupidity hahaha:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dads really cool divya....my dad would have killed me...and i would have had 2 pay that bill from my pocket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divya after reading this i remembered one incident of my life in which i hit the car with the DTC bus and at that time i also don't have DL but now i have DL and my Father used to force me to learn driving...............

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply agree with anjali, even though i didn't have to pay the bill from my pocket but my dad would have upbraid me for sure. Hats off to ur dad. well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. anjali, shivam and shivani: it was my goodluck that i didn't hit anyone, otherwise i would have had sleepless nights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol
    btw be careful d next tym,careless driver :p

    ReplyDelete