Friday 27 January 2012

It's twisted and curled!!


Cornered in my room at night,
It’s the twinkles I stalk…
Reminding me of promises,
I have to live up…
I made them to myself,
To fight the world…
‘Cause for all you’d ever know,
It’s twisted and curled!!




(Time alone sometimes is all that is needed to understand what you really want out of life, and what you’re really doing for it.)








Darkest of all, coldest of cold
This day of life, I hate the most.
My eyes are red, my heart blue
‘Cause I strongly detest what you have to do.
No bad wound, and no love lost
The pain gifted is the worst of worst.

The crest is where I’m losing hope
‘Cause I can’t see a world of scope.
Had I been you, I’d never do this
It’s not the gift, but the reason I quest.

If you think I’m falling, then to your thoughts…
Yes I am…not forever, but to stand!
If you see me breaking, then to your sight…
Yes I am…not forever, I shall soon pick up the pieces!
If you still care, then to your love
Yes I’m crying, a part of me’ dying …
Not forever, cause I have your hand!
They say life’s not going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it…
And to the saying… I can’t even love to hate you.

‘Cause deep inside I know you’re there
For the times I fright, the worst nightmares!!

Cornered in my room at night,
It’s the twinkles I stalk…
Reminding me of promises,
I have to live up…
I made them to myself,
To fight the world…
‘Cause for all you’d ever know,
It’s twisted and curled!!

<< These are the confessions of a lost hope to the one who sees it all, hears it all, and plays it all àThe Creator, GOD!!>>

What you did remains a secret in the deepest corners of my heart!!

P.S Yes, time alone sometimes is needed to understand what you actually want from life. But not for what you’re doing for it…cause you don’t do anything, all of it just happens!
P.P.S Hating you (god) is impossible, so out of no choice left… I still love you!!

24 comments:

  1. Wonderful it is. :)
    Reading poems is much better than listening to them for comprehending the meaning :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed Antarik, reading poems is much easier...

    great effort Divya...keep the spirits high because in the end god does wonders for everyone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pritesh. :)
      And yeah...the 'wonders' part is one thing i'm really sure of.

      Delete
  3. poem reading is easy but understanding is totally bouncer for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but always keep writing poem as it describes you in every terms your nature, talking style, etc.........

      Delete
  4. amazing...beautifully written

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved it :)...you r wow divu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. divya this is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice...... this is so..... Awesome.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can relate really strongly to this as i know everything but it makes my eyes moist and just say the words i have said always, " worse days are followed by best days"
    great one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Divya. Glad you liked it so much. :)

      Delete
  9. beautiful poem!!! just believe in God you never know what happens next!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how much time this took :P. But i love the way you have kept the interest stuck till the last line.

    Well written :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...atleast someone knows it.
      P.S Thank you so much!! [:)]

      Delete
  11. poems are always interesting and the way u have written is really awesome :) :) good work :)

    ReplyDelete