Tuesday 1 May 2012


I would wish for you


I have a simple wish
To begin each of my morning
Seeing your smile.

I have a simple wish
To breathe your fragrance
From thousand miles.

I can see your eyes
With my eyes closed.
I can feel your breath
When the wind flows.

I can hear your voice
In my every dream.
I can see your face
Far but still full of gleam.

I have a simple wish
To make you laugh a thousand times
For each of the tears that went

You are the reason
For me and for everything.
You are in all the seasons
Be it winter or spring.

You are the words
That come out of my mind.
You are that little bird
Who is one of a kind

I have a simple wish
To touch the sky and the moon
With you by my side.

Just look at me once.
And feel my love for you.
For, I have just a simple wish -
To make you joyous - with me too!

If I had one wish, I wud wish for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment