Thursday 16 February 2012

My learnt lesson!

Marriage; a place to be for people to flaunt on their times, a place for relatives to meet each other and for the bride and groom.

My friends and I happen to come across one such wedding and we felt the sudden urge to be in there, but then the situation described above had no significance in there, meaning we were not known to anyone there, and we wanted to have something that we have never tried b4. 

We entered the place with much anticipation and the fear of being caught but then stars where at our side and we had the fun filled visit to the place, all of us who were, this was the first time for us to reach to grand retreat without any formal invitation and formal dress, but then with passage of time that we have gathered great courage to eat to our hearts content and then leave as pride individuals of having done something that is not wrong.

The more terrible thing that happened with me was the kind of dress I had put on. The floaters (on top of that I had a fight and they broke "ALAS!") but then I saw a few people who were there wearing the same and on top of that I was the one who was exposed to the sponsors of the party and I had nice interaction with them.

It was that day and now when I write this entry I have already visited a few of the parties like this and motivate my leftover friends to go there and visit such parties once in there life time.

7 comments:

  1. It is a very interesting yet a point that we all will accept that sometimes in our life the same happened with us too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice..,,even i really want to go in any unknown party :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha!!
    i can vividly remembr the day..n i can still feel the anticipation in my stomach! like i hd experienced that day!!
    :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. v had a gr8 tym dere... attending such parties is oll bout having fun :) evry1 shud try dz atleast 1c in a lifetym :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha..its soo funny..but its really interesting..hats off to u people.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...i remember this n ur 'secrety' wa of explanation of the events of the day well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really bro feeling of going to uninvited party with awesome and it reminds me of my childhood days… And I don’t remember how many parties I attended where I was not invited…..

    ReplyDelete