Wednesday 29 February 2012

Something needs to be ban



Every morning when I left from my home, I have to face many hurdles to reach college like changing from one bus to another or to walk from my home to bus stop. But the most terrible part while walking to the bus stop is to see spitted paan or tobacco or saliva. It is so disgusting to see all this again and again while travelling. I have to bear this everyday.

I have done my research on this. This is a worldwide problem; many football players had been fined for spitting while playing. How big the player is, it doesn’t matter even the game does not allow this pathetic act. A Singapore based Bengali engineer said coming back to India feel like home because here in India I can spit freely after having a delicious paan. We all know that Paan is a delicious sweet dish but this does not mean that a person has the license to spit anywhere. I wonder why people doesn’t choose their own home?

What I feel that spitting in public should be ban. A law should be enforced for it that anyone spitting in public will be heavily fined then only we can up bring our self our country ethically one step ahead. Why the Delhi government only wants to clean metro stations? Why there is discrimination between the roads and metro station. This is a serious problem and something needs to be done to stop this disgusting act.  

This brings a question to all of my readers that                                                                          
How many of you think that spitting in public should be banned?

5 comments:

  1. its gud dat u talked bout ds issue

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I agree that spitting should be banned everywhere in India...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes,i think spitting in public should be banned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be punishable, spitting can spread diseases, so it's a public health issue and it really is disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  5. we all say something is to be done but we ourselves never make an effort to stop this..

    ReplyDelete